Kids, Your Granddad is awesome

Well,, hello dad,,
it's been a while yea,,
i just watched some old movies, it turned out to be our movie, even i dont know the tittle , yet,

in this movie there's a guy singing a song, and you should have remembered that part, because you sang the whole song, and i was shocked. How could you know that ??

*sigh,
perhaps, you still remember ( i bet you do!), when mom told me to go to bed, because it was already midnite, but you let me watch the movie, (still i dont really remember the tittle, i am so bad at these)... it is about Queen elizabeth, you explained me again about this movie, what a great guy you are!! i've never seen you read books, but how could u know all that stuffs? dont answer with your usual answer "coincidence".

here, my friend also like some good music, i guess he has a taste of music like you,, you know, Scorpion, roxette, and the awesome Queen, thanks to you,, your choice make me easy to pick some song when i go have karaoke with my pals,,

O,, ok here's another thing that makes me always think about your morning habit,,
Reading newspaper, in front of the house at the patio... I also loves read the news, but now i prefer read that online (you know it is easier, or maybe i am lazier),,but once when my laptop need to be reinstalled, i felt so empty, (hahhaaa i know , i overreacted) so i looked for KOMPAS for read, and it was so relieved..


Could i be the great dad like you ,old man?
wish me luck yo!
but i am sure, later i will tell my children, how great their grandpa !!

(as this random note end, "Love of my life -Queen" fades in,, LOL it is our song again, YOU, SIR are SOOO EPIC,, :') )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

maafkan apabila hancur!